Giveaway terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Richmond giveaway:
• Giveaway will run from 15/05/2018 – .
• There is one prize to be won.
• The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
• One entry permitted per person.
• This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
• Entrants must be age 18 or over.
• Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Wave to Mummy. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
• Winner’s details will be passed to Flea Enterprises, who are responsible for sending out the prize.
• Entrants must enter by leaving a comment on this blog post and completing Rafflecopter.
• All entries will be checked.
• The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date
• The winner will be informed by email or on Twitter.
• Failure to respond within one week may result in a new winner being drawn.
• Once drawn, the winner’s name will be displayed on this blog post.
Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry. Entry is open to UK and ROI residents only aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of I Just Love It or any other company linked to the competition in any way. I Just Love It accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries and will be notified within 5 working days. If a winner does not respond with their contact details and address within 30 days, I Just Love It has the right to pick another winner from all valid entries. I Just Love It reserves the right to refuse to accept and/or to remove any entries deemed not to comply with the terms as set out herein. If any element of an entry breaches these terms, I Just Love It has the right to reject the whole entry. I Just Love It and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.