It is that time again to share my monthly roundup... I like to share some of my Instagram pictures here, as they capture a bit of things I do outside the blog, but also the pictures from my blog I have just loved during the month. So it is a bit of everything really.
1. This is one of my favourite pictures of the summer - it is my mum and my daughter, out at the beach in Finland, watching the swans. Happiness in one picture. A few more happy pictures are in my post about our Finnish holiday.
2. The tube strike brought misery to so many commuters. I was lucky enough to be able to work from home, and having these gorgeous little cheeks at a kissing distance really made my day.
3. This month I have been going a bit doolally with all the blackberries at our local park - oh my god, you should see those brambles, they are huge and plentiful! Many an hour has been spent there, picking blackberries and many an hour back home, making all sorts of blackberry concoctions.
4. A little Friday treat - a luxury croissant from a Real Food Market.
5. We went out to TGI Fridays (one of my favourite restaurants) with my husnbands uni friends and we all had the new mega-huge burger - called the Warrior. It was massive!
6. I've been enjoying lunch time concerts recently. It is such a surreal feeling walking from a calm atmosphere of a church and classical music into the hustle and bustle of Central London. It is lovely though to break up your day with music and beauty.
7. Gorgeous little picture where my daughter is laughing at her daddy - we had just been at the park having fun.
8. We celebrated my blogs first birthday! No, not really, the picture is from my daughter's first birthday celebrations, but my blog did turn one and I wrote some thoughts about my blogging journey.
9. We went out and shared Bunny's Ears - and I took just about the cutest little video of Aili. Do watch it, you won't regret it!
10. From those blackberries, one of my favourite things to do is a nice humble crumble - and I wrote my fav recipe for an easy-peasy oaty blackberry and apple crumble.
11. I do love these little snapshots of her, concentrating on something very very important. I do wonder what she thinks when she is there, sun warming her, sand running through her fingers. She is just happy being there, just being. There is a lot to learn about that...
12. We went on a long long walk in the woods - she got so fed up with me taking pictures and grabbed my hand to pull me along. She is one feisty little one!
I am loving Instagram at the moment and getting more and more into it - do come and say hi to me on IG!
Do you guys have Instagram accounts? And how was your August?
Linky below - if you would like to learn more about the linky idea check my page about My Monthly Roundup.