My Monthly Roundup - My Instagram August 2015
It is that time again to share my monthly roundup... I like to share some of my Instagram pictures here, as they capture a bit of things I do outside the blog, but also the pictures from my blog I have just loved during the month. So it is a bit of everything really.
1. This is one of my favourite pictures of the summer - it is my mum and my daughter, out at the beach in Finland, watching the swans. Happiness in one picture. A few more happy pictures are in my post about our Finnish holiday.
2. The tube strike brought misery to so many commuters. I was lucky enough to be able to work from home, and having these gorgeous little cheeks at a kissing distance really made my day.
3. This month I have been going a bit doolally with all the blackberries at our local park - oh my god, you should see those brambles, they are huge and plentiful! Many an hour has been spent there, picking blackberries and many an hour back home, making all sorts of blackberry concoctions.
4. A little Friday treat - a luxury croissant from a Real Food Market.
5. We went out to TGI Fridays (one of my favourite restaurants) with my husnbands uni friends and we all had the new mega-huge burger - called the Warrior. It was massive!
6. I've been enjoying lunch time concerts recently. It is such a surreal feeling walking from a calm atmosphere of a church and classical music into the hustle and bustle of Central London. It is lovely though to break up your day with music and beauty.
7. Gorgeous little picture where my daughter is laughing at her daddy - we had just been at the park having fun.
8. We celebrated my blogs first birthday! No, not really, the picture is from my daughter's first birthday celebrations, but my blog did turn one and I wrote some thoughts about my blogging journey.
9. We went out and shared Bunny's Ears - and I took just about the cutest little video of Aili. Do watch it, you won't regret it!
10. From those blackberries, one of my favourite things to do is a nice humble crumble - and I wrote my fav recipe for an easy-peasy oaty blackberry and apple crumble.
11. I do love these little snapshots of her, concentrating on something very very important. I do wonder what she thinks when she is there, sun warming her, sand running through her fingers. She is just happy being there, just being. There is a lot to learn about that...
12. We went on a long long walk in the woods - she got so fed up with me taking pictures and grabbed my hand to pull me along. She is one feisty little one!
I am loving Instagram at the moment and getting more and more into it - do come and say hi to me on IG!
Do you guys have Instagram accounts? And how was your August?
Linky below - if you would like to learn more about the linky idea check my page about My Monthly Roundup.
Gorgeous pics. Looks like you've had a great month (and you've reminded me, I must find some blackberries!). Just linked up for the first time :) xReplyDelete
Brilliant - thank you so much for linking for the first time and hope to see you pop by next month too :) And blackberries - I think I need to make another trip soon!Delete
Some great pics! That's not a burger, that's a mountain lol :) Love the pic of your little girl laughing on the bouncy thing (sorry no idea what they are called!). You caught her at a great moment! Thanks for hosting #mymonthlyroundup :)ReplyDelete
Ha ha yeah it was MA-hoosive! So tasty though as well, I wouldn't mind having another one :) But not too often! Thanks for linking up, I know it is a little linky but I love reading your roundups :)Delete
Lovely pictures! What a great idea using your instagrams to round up your month! Happy first birthday to your daughter and your blog! Wow that burger looks impressive - did you manage to finish it?? #brilliantblogpostsReplyDelete
I sure did ;)Delete
It is nice looking back through IG pictures as some of them are a bit more spur of the moment, behind the scenes pictures, so gives a bit more than just the blog.
Hello. I'm just popping by from the Blogtacular FB group. Your pictures are fab and I'm now following you on instagram. I love the blackberries photo! Nice to meet you xReplyDelete
Lovely to meet you too! :) And thank you, that is really kind thing to say, about my pictures I mean :) Brilliant, I shall see you over at IG soon then :)Delete
Instagram is so amazing and I might have discovered it late but I am so addicted to it. You had an amazing month! #PoCoLoReplyDelete
It was a good one, this month I mean. Now, if I could get a bit more active (other than scrolling) in IG that would be perfect :)Delete
Lovely photos. My favourite is the one with your mum in Finland. Thanks for linking up to the #BinkyLinkyReplyDelete
Thank you :) That is one of my favourites too, they are so happy together :) Thanks for hosting!Delete
That number 7 photo of your girl is gorgeous - what a wonderfully happy face :) It looks like another great month. Thank you for linking to #PoCoLo xReplyDelete
Thank you :) She was SO smiley that day, I captured her at the exact right time there :) Thanks for hosting!Delete
Looks like you had a busy month wonderful photos thanks for linking to the binkylinkyReplyDelete
Oh yes, and even a busier one to come :) Thanks for hosting!Delete
Looks like an awesome month!ReplyDelete
Great photos :) #TheList
It was a good one, thanks :)Delete
OH my lord that burger!! Looks so amazing <3 Happy Blog Birthday (and to baby too obvs!)ReplyDelete
Thanks for linking up to #TheList xx
Thank you :) that burger was delicious!Delete