My Monthly Roundup - Instagram March 2015
My March was fabulous. Really, loved it. Our mortgage application was accepted and March was a lot about sorting things out. Last little things need to be ironed out before exchange of contracts and then we might be moving into a new place. Additionally, we went on a long overdue ski holiday into Lapland with my parents - it was such a lovely time, and we enjoyed it lots.
My Instagram account was much of holiday spam this month, as it might be expected of course. It was so lovely to snowboard again and enjoy the beautiful scenery, and I am sure some of the snaps will be shared in April too, I took lots of pictures up there on the mountains.
1. I have recently been flipping through old pictures - this one is of my little toddler monkey when she was but a few weeks old. I can't believe my chunky monkey was ever so tiny! Ah, where did the time go...
2. Loving this picture of us in the park - sunshine and slides, the best times ever.
3. I've been telling you about my lunch time gym habits... Twice a week, every week.
4. And yes, the Red Nose Day was here and my little monkey modeled with her own red nose.
5. Then, at the end of the month it was time to head to the airport, down one last babyccino before...
6. ... skiing with daddy! In Levi, Lapland.
7. The food was lovely and there were so many great restaurants. We ate out pretty much every evening.
8. ... and day. Reindeer soup up at the mountains, in a ski cafe. It was delish!
9. And like I said on IG, a good hearty (reindeer) meal will keep a man up and
10. Ready to go out and explore. I wish we could go back, it was so lovely. I miss snowboarding.
11. The trees covered in snow, bright blue skies - could the day get any better?
12. I am just loving all those shots taken of the slopes and the blue skies, beautiful. Just beautiful.
13. That was my scenery - my board and the wilderness that is Lapland. Loving my board by the way, and I got new bindings too!
14. The last day we were out there was getting gloomy. My new orange jacket brightened up my day though :)
15. While it was sad to leave Lapland and the slopes and my family behind, coming back home to London feels good. And we always try to spot our house from the window, never have we actually seen it though!
So here is my Instagram account if you want to check it out. Otherwise, please link up with your monthly roundups, of anything and everything in March!
Quick introduction to "My Monthly Roundup" linky:
1. Linky will go live on 2nd of each month. First time in 2nd January 2015.
2. Please grab my badge or link back to me if you join the linky. Would be lovely if you could share the love and comment on other linkers posts too.
3. Tweet me your entry and I will retweet. @wavetomummy and #mymonthlyroundup
4. I will pin your post to my Pinterest board "My Monthly Roundup".6. Your round-up can be anything, as long as it is a roundup of the previous month. I do a round-up of what I have done, usually my Instagram or what I have been doing. But if you prefer something else, do a round-up of your crafts, achievements, best blog posts, whatever.
5. I will comment on each post linked.
5. I will comment on each post linked.
great round up of photos! looks like you had a really fun month! xReplyDelete
It was great :) Especially the ski trip! :)Delete
I'll see what april brings and if i get enough I will definitely link up to your roundup in may! looks like you guys had a fun time snowboarding!ReplyDelete
That would be brilliant :) Any roundup will do, it doesn't have to be pictures, but it can be favourite blog posts, or what you have done.Delete
And yes, we had a brilliant time snowboarding even if I did get injured and had to stay off the slopes for a while...
I'm so desperate to go skiing it looks amazing, great pictures xReplyDelete
It was amazing, really loved it. If you ever have a chance to do it definitely try. You can even do some indoor slopes here in UK :)Delete
Great round up - looks like you've had a really fun month! Ray xx @ lukeosaurusandme.blogspot.co.uk #BinkyLinkyReplyDelete
Thank you :) It was a fun month - definitely nice to get out there and do something, as we have been so busy slogging away lately.Delete
Lovely photos. Thanks for linking up to the #BinkyLinkyReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting, love finding other newbies there :)Delete
Great pictures and love the babycino drinking one especially #thelistReplyDelete
Thanks and hah hah, she does love her babyccino :) We even have a little babyccino cup for her back home so she can have "coffee" with us in the mornings :)Delete
That skiing looks like great fun - but I particularly like the park photo :) Thank you for linking to #PoCoLo xReplyDelete
Thanks - it was a really nice day out at the park :) Thanks for hosting!Delete
What a brilliant month you've had - and I adore the new born picture, you look amazing and yes, monkey is tiny!! Thanks for linking up lovely xx #TheListReplyDelete
Thanks :) It was so nice to look back at those pictures :) Thanks for hosting!Delete