My Monthly Roundup - My Instagram June 2015
It is that time of the month again - for My Monthly Roundup. As usual I share my Instagram pics from behind the scenes so to speak, but you can share any kind of roundups you want. Have a look here if you want to know more about the My Monthly Roundup linky.
As for my June, it was a pretty busy one as always.
1. My monkey turned two years old - and looking at that picture where she was just 3 days old, nose to nose with her daddy, is just incredible. Where did the time go?
2. We had a birthday part at Nanny's and I took loads of pictures (which I still haven't updated on the blog, oops!).
3. Her little piggy hat from a year ago still fits, just, so we have been wearing it with her Peppa Pig sunglasses, aww.
4. I took lots of portraits of her on her second birthday and I just can't believe where my little baby has gone. A big girl now, two years old.
5. We had lots of birthday parties to attend in June - a birthday party dress with ruffles and polkadots is just what a little girl needs isn't it?
6. A Stars Wars obsessed daddy got a little Star Wars inspired present from his little girl (OK, mummy may have sourced and financed it...).
7. We are soon moving away to a new neighbourhood - we will miss this park with so many happy memories.
8. At the end of the month we hopped on a plane - and I have to say, flying with a toddler is _exhausting_ to say the least. She loved it though, and all I heard was "mummy, mummy, plane, plane, wheeee" for pretty much hours.
9. In Finland we went off to my parents summer cottage at the sea. Bliss.
10. 11PM that was the view - not even a sunset, but a dusky sky. Beautiful. I had just come out of a beach front sauna, enjoying the view while relaxing in the heat.
11. My final picture was from 2014 - one of my favourite pictures of my little one, sleeping peacefully and looking like a little angel...
How was your month?
The linky explanation can be found here - feel free to link up below!
What a lovely month! Happy Birthday to your little one, I can't believe I'll be in the same position in 6 months, it goes so fast! Love that pic of her in the cot, so gorgeous. xxReplyDelete
It is just incredible - I can still remember when she could fit on just one arm, now she is a big girl and can be difficult to lift... Where does the time go? It is such a lovely age now as well, as they are getting their personalities out and starting to interact with you so much, it will be a lovely 6 months ahead of you :)Delete
What gorgeous photos, I love that one of your little girl and her Daddy when she was small. Just beautiful. And I love the plane photo too. xReplyDelete
The one where she is nose to nose with daddy is one of my favourite pictures of her, so many memories :) it was taken in the hospital too, couple of days after labour. thanks for your comment! :)Delete
Lovely pics, glad she has a good birthday. Time sure flies! Thanks for hosting #mymonthlyroundupReplyDelete
It does doesn't it! I have no idea how can it go past so fast! Thanks for linking up :)Delete
Gorgeous photos! I am just starting out down the Instagram road, I'm looking forward trying to figure it all out :) Happy birthday to your daughter! #TheListReplyDelete
Thank you :) I really like Instagram and am trying to make more of an effort with it now, and try to do a picture a day and follow some more folk. It is a lovely social media!Delete
Great post! I didn't do a round up this month but will be sure to join your linky next month xReplyDelete
It would be great to have you along! If you want I can send you a reminder on Twitter when it is live next (2/8 for July roundups) :)Delete
Aw happy belated birthday to your little girl! I took loads of photos on my boy's birthday back in May, you just have to don't you! That's quite cool that photo of you taking a photo. It must have been nice to see your parents in Finland, and I love the sunset photo, really beautiful colours. Good luck with your move to the new neighbourhood! #mymonthlyroundupReplyDelete
Thank you :) in about a month we will be moving, quite excited and a bit worried now as well! June has be a really nice month with the birthday and going on a holiday, away from the stresses of renovating. Hope to see you next month too, thanks for linking :)Delete
I've only been to Finland in the winter which was incredible, but it's such a beautiful country I'd love to see it in the summer too. Your instagram pics are just gorgeous xReplyDelete
It is lovely in the winter too - especially Lapland, which is like a winter wonderland! If you ever get the chance it is worth visiting in the summer too, and any Scandinavian countries are gorgeous in the summer as well :)Delete